Organic Chilli Pepper seeds – Hungarian Hot Wax variety
‘Hungarian Hot Wax’ produces a reliable, heavy crop of peppers which change colour from green through yellow to red as the fruits mature and the chilli heat increases. Each packet contains 20 premium quality organic vegetable seeds.
SowHow seed packets are beautifully designed and easy to use. Clearly written step-by-step instructions combine with carefully crafted illustrations to make a refreshingly modern twist on seed packets. Advice covers when to grow, how to sow seeds and look after your crops, along with tips on harvesting, eating and storing your produce.
- Sow seeds from March to April
- Harvest chillies from July to October
- Suitable for pots, grow bags or in the ground
- Contains 20 organic chilli pepper plant seeds
- Guide size: 148 x 105mm (A6)
- Unfolds to six pages: 148 x 314 mm when flat
- Seeds are sealed in a foil packet secured inside the guide
- No need to tear the outer packet to access seeds
- All seeds certified organic
- Based in Bristol, deliveries in the UK only
Packets are printed on special grade 250gsm weight Fedrigoni x-per paper stock certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.