Organic French Bean seeds – Cobra variety
This climbing variety produces a prolific crop of tender, straight green pods that are the very essence of summer. The beautiful lilac flowers also brighten up your garden. Each packet contains 50 premium quality organic vegetable seeds.
SowHow seed packets are beautifully designed and easy to use. Clearly written step-by-step instructions combine with carefully crafted illustrations to make a refreshingly modern twist on seed packets. Advice covers when to grow, how to sow seeds and look after your crops, along with tips on harvesting, eating and storing your produce.
- Sow seeds from April to July
- Harvest French Beans from July to October
- Suitable for pots or sowing directly into the ground
- Contains 50 organic French Bean seeds
- Guide size: 148 x 105mm (A6)
- Unfolds to six pages: 148 x 314 mm when flat
- Seeds are sealed in a foil packet secured inside the guide
- No need to tear the outer packet to access seeds
- All seeds certified organic
- Based in Bristol, deliveries in the UK only
Packets are printed on special grade 250gsm weight Fedrigoni x-per paper stock certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.