Organic Leek seeds – Atlanta variety
A wonderfully hardy winter vegetable that will happily stay in the ground until needed, ‘Atlanta’ leeks have deep green–blue leaves and a tasty flavour. Each packet contains 150 premium quality organic vegetable seeds.
SowHow seed packets are beautifully designed and easy to use. Clearly written step-by-step instructions combine with carefully crafted illustrations to make a refreshingly modern twist on seed packets. Advice covers when to grow, how to sow seeds and look after your crops, along with tips on harvesting, eating and storing your produce.
- Sow seeds from March to July
- Harvest leeks from November to March
- Best results grown in deep soil
- Contains 150 organic leek seeds
- Guide size: 148 x 105mm (A6)
- Unfolds to six pages: 148 x 314 mm when flat
- Seeds are sealed in a foil packet secured inside the guide
- No need to tear the outer packet to access seeds
- All seeds certified organic
- Based in Bristol, deliveries in the UK only
Packets are printed on special grade 250gsm weight Fedrigoni x-per paper stock certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.