Perfect for pots – Radish, Chilli Pepper and Courgette organic seeds
The 'Perfect for pots' set is suitable for gardens where space is limited. Each of the three specially selected vegetable varieties will thrive in containers and so are ideal for patio gardens, balconies and other small spaces.
This set includes the following grow guides and premium quality organic seed:
Please note that Radish 'Cherry Belle' grow guides and seeds are also part of the 'Strictly roots' set.
SowHow seed packets are beautifully designed and easy to use. Clearly written step-by-step instructions combine with carefully crafted illustrations to make a refreshingly modern twist on seed packets. Advice covers when to grow, how to sow seeds and look after your crops, along with tips on harvesting, eating and storing your produce.
Radish 'Cherry Belle':
- Sow seeds from March to September
- Harvest radishes from April to October
- Grow in pots, containers or window boxes
Chilli Pepper 'Hungarian Wax':
- Sow seeds from March to April
- Harvest chillies from July to October
- Suitable for pots, grow bags or in the ground
Courgette 'Nero di Milano':
- Sow seeds from April to June
- Harvest courgettes from July to October
- Suitable for planting in pots, grow bags or into the ground
- Guide size: 148 x 105mm (A6)
- Unfolds to six pages: 148 x 314 mm when flat
- Seeds are sealed in a foil packet secured inside the guide
- No need to tear the outer packet to access seeds
- All seeds certified organic
- Based in Bristol, delivered by Royal Mail in the UK
Packets are printed on special grade 250gsm weight Fedrigoni x-per paper stock certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.