Vertical vegetables – Tomato, French Bean, Chilli Pepper organic seeds
Make the most of small gardens by growing up! The 'Vertical vegetable' set is a creative starter seed kit that is great for urban gardens and apartment balconies. The three tasty varieties included in this set can be grown in containers or in the ground. By following the grow guides, anyone can produce lots of fresh, delicious veg at home.
This set includes the following grow guides and premium quality organic seed:
Please note that Chilli Pepper 'Hungarian Wax' grow guides and seeds are also part of the 'Perfect in pots' set.
SowHow seed packets are beautifully designed and easy to use. Clearly written step-by-step instructions combine with carefully crafted illustrations to make a refreshingly modern twist on seed packets. Advice covers when to grow, how to sow seeds and look after your crops, along with tips on harvesting, eating and storing your produce.
- Sow seeds from February to April
- Harvest tomatoes from August to October
- Plant in pots, grow bags or directly in the ground
French Bean 'Cobra':
- Sow seeds from April to July
- Harvest french beans from July to October
- Suitable for pots or sowing directly into the ground
Chilli Pepper 'Hungarian Wax':
- Sow seeds from March to April
- Harvest chillies from July to October
- Suitable for pots, grow bags or in the ground
- Guide size: 148 x 105mm (A6)
- Unfolds to six pages: 148 x 314 mm when flat
- Seeds are sealed in a foil packet secured inside the guide
- No need to tear the outer packet to access seeds
- All seeds certified organic
- Based in Bristol, delivered by Royal Mail in the UK
Packets are printed on special grade 250gsm weight Fedrigoni x-per paper stock certified by the Forest Stewardship Council.